Mother's Day is quickly approaching!
Besides taking the time to make your mom feel special this Sunday, reflect on the wisdom your mom passed on to you.In our Facebook contest this month, we asked riders to share the best piece of advice they got from mom. The responses we're getting are great ... some make us laugh, some surprise us.
Check out what they said.
Pearls of Wisdom From Moms of Motorcycle Riders:
Give everyone a smile; you don't know what kind of day they had and you can improve it.
Motorcycle Riders: Any wise words of wisdom/advice to share from your MOM?Anything to add? Share your mom's advice with others!
- Leave a comment, or enter the contest* to share your mom's wisdom and WIN a FREE pair of Olympia gloves this Mother’s Day!
- We'll pick one lucky rider at random for a free pair of gloves (rider's choice). The winner will be selected on May 18th, 1pm EST.
And celebrate YOUR mom this month, by passing along her best advice along to someone YOU love.
P.S: Enter to Win Motorcycle Gloves EVERY Month ...
To thank riders for their comments and loyalty, we pick one lucky rider each month for a free pair of gloves.
There are 3 ways to enter:
- LIKE our Olympia Gloves Facebook page
- Leave a glove review by visiting our online shop and letting others know what you think
- Sign up for our email specials (scroll ALL THE WAY down and enter your email address in the little box that says "special deals and news right to your inbox").